Woolworths Exclusive – Summer Breeze

http://www.woolworths.co.za/store/dept?N=4294954541

If you know me well you will be well aware of the fact that I am a Woolies fan (or some would say more like an addict).  When I travel around in South-Africa and go to different shopping centres, the first shops location I want to know is Woolworths of course.  Besides their exquisite quality they also have a reputation for having great service.  So now I decided that I will very often put together an outfit that can only be purchased at Woolworths.

This summer breeze outfit has all the basics that are jazzed up a bit by using some bold accessories.  I put it together in such a way that it is easy to use each item separately as well.  The key to this look is keeping everything minimalistic, but the items used still have that WOW factor.

1. Linen Slub V-Neck-Tee, R399, Witchery; 2. Ripped Slouch Jean, R899.00, Witchery; 3. Leather Pointy Pumps, R599.00, StudioW; 4. Supernova Pouch, R999.00, Mimco; 5. ChandelierEarrings, R99.95; 6. Gucci Flora EDT, R457.50, 30ml

So treat yourself in visit their website or pop into a store and shop your heart out.

www.woolworths.co.za
 
Have a lovely day.

C
xxx

Instagram Feed