Addicted to black - Grammy's 2015

So 2014 has come and gone and now we are already in February 2015.  I can not believe how time flies.  I have some big plans for my blog and will update you guys as soon as possible on this amazing changes that awaits, but first I just have to share my favorite Grammy looks of 2015.  It is very easy to see that the color black was a favorite with the celebrity's. Here are a few of my pictures for who I thought was best dressed.


Anna Kendrick in Band of Outsiders

Ashanti in Michael Costello
Beyonce in Proenza Schouler
Guiliana Rancic in Inbal Dror
Guiliana Rancic in Steve Khalil
Gwen Stefani in Atelier Versace

Jessi J
Kat Graham in Yanina
Miley Cyrus
Nicki Minaj in Tom Ford
Nischelle Turner

With all these interesting silhouettes it can be said that the color black will always stay a classic go-to color.

Hope you have a lovely Monday and week ahead.

I will keep you posted on all the changes I am planning to make....

C
xxx


Instagram Feed