The Carolina Factor - Re-branded and ready to blog


I now truly know what Diane Von Furstenbuerg meant with these wise words.  When I first started blogging I had no idea what to expect, how to do it or even what I wanted my brand image to be.  Two years later and now I know.

If I had to describe myself in 3 words, these are the 3 words I would use.

At the end of last year I had a good look at myself, my style, lifestyle and how it had influenced my blog.  I made the decision to throw out all my colored clothes.  Yes.  ALL my colored clothes.  My wardrobe now consists of white, beige, grey, and black.  At first I thought this is something I will get tired of very easily, but I love to jazz up all my outfits with accessories.  So I am extremely happy that I went through this soul searching journey and discovering the true me.


So with the soul searching journey I thought why not re-brand my blog?  Make it more like the true me.  The Carolina Factor was the perfect name of this project.  I have 2 middle names and one of them is Carolina.  The whole idea behind this name is that I want to keep you up to date with all that is fashion and trendy - from The Carolina Factor's point of view. 

So here are a few Instagram pictures of the new me.

So this is how my closet looks at the moment.  It is so easy for me to get dressed in the mornings and choosing the accessories that I'm in the mood for that particular day. 
This is how my room looks at my apartment. I love the peacefulness that Audrey brings to my room and the different shades of grey and white keeps me calm and relaxed.  
This is the detail on my bed quilt.  It is absolutely exquisite.  
Who needs a man when you can have a handbag?!
One of my favorite designer handbags at the moment - Colette by Colette Hayman. 
This was one of my favorite outfits this summer holiday.  The printed pants are so comfortable!
I wore this outfit for my best friends 22nd birthday dinner party.  I love black and white and it always looks classy and timeless.
I decided to spoil myself this Valentines day with these lovely fashion items and a gel eye mask for those long hot summer days.
This colorful necklace can easily jazz up a plain white V-neck t-shirt.


Read all about my favorite South African Designers in the "Proudly South African" page.  I also decided to share all the women who inspires me by adding a "Inspirational Women" page as well.  Then of course, every fashionista needs to be up to date with the latest fashion dates of fashion weeks, have a look at my "Important Fashion Event Dates" page to get updated.  Lastly I decided to make a page especially for acknowledgements to give recognition to all the right peope.

So now the new journey begins and I am very excited about 

The Carolina Factor.

Have a lovely day!

C
xxx


Instagram Feed