Menswear Update - Flawless


Menswear fashion can so easily be neglected.  So this week I will be dedicating to menswear only and I will finish off the menswear update with a special blog post that I am really excited about!

While consulting WGSN and doing some research I found a report that was perfect for the look I was going for.  The theme that I will be using is “Flawless” for Autumn/Winter 2015/16.  This type of look focuses more on the luxurious effortlessness of fashion for menswear, incorporating some tailoring and soft fabrics. 

If I can use only a few words to describe the outfit that I styled, it would be:

Minimalist
Premium
Controlled
Clean
Collegiate
Precise







For this particular look I decided to keep things simple.

First of all I got this amazing dark grey C-Squad Slim-fit blazer from Zando for R 1949,00 and decided to keep this look effortless by adding a classic white collar shirt from Robert Daniel available at Zando for R 699,00.  I also added the Slim Garment Dyed Jean from Country Road, available at Woolworths for R 699,00.  The Anton Fabi Men Leather Pinto Ankle Lace Up Shoes in Navy is a perfect by the jeans and the little bit of brown incorporates some of the flawless colours.  By wearing the Bjorn Borg multi-colour grey socks available at Spree for R 119,00 with and the Tomato Silver Dial Analogue Watch in black available at Zando the accessories for this look is almost complete.  The Bellfield sunglasses completes the accessories for this look available at Spree for R 429,00.  Now for the beauty aspect - by using the Clarins Men exfoliating cleanser (R 235,00) and Dolce & Gabanna "The One" EDT for gentlemen (R 720,00) both available at Woolworths, it will keep you feeling clean and fresh throughout the day.
I hope this look inspire you for this Autumn/Winter.

C
xxx


(All of the items used in this look is available at the following stores)

Instagram Feed