Peter Copping's first Bridal Collection for Oscar de la Renta's Bridal Spring 2016



I am not nearly ready to get married.  First of all I have so much going on in my academic life and trying to handle a social life in between takes so much time.  And of course I probably need a man in my life for the whole "wedding" thing to actually happen...

Nevertheless - each girl dreams of the big day and how absolutely perfect it will be.  From the venue, food, decor and then of course most important of all - the dress.

The new creative director for Oscar de la Renta, Petter Copping, made his debut Saturday by designing an exquisite bridal collection for Spring 2016.  It left me speechless.  Copping's main idea was to create a variety of dresses for "different sorts of weddings".

Have a look at his spectacular designs - and hopefully it will inspire you if your wedding is around the corner and you are still looking for the perfect dress!


























The man of the show - Peter Copping, the new creative director of Oscar de la Renta.

I hope you are as inspired by these designs as I am.

C
xxx

Instagram Feed