2015 Cannes Film Festival


Last night just before I went to bed a saw an article that the Cannes Film Festival just started.  I was so excited to see all the sunning looks that I almost could not fall asleep! So today I just want to show you a few of my favourite designs and I cannot wait to see the rest!

Naomi Watts in Elie Saab

Usually I am not such a big fan of voluminous dresses or feather-like detail in dresses, but WOW!  This dress Naomi worn is spectacular.  The colour, textures and designs is so flattering for her.  I believe that this is one of my favourite dresses I have seen her in lately! 
Bar Rafaeli

This Israeli model never dissapoints and looks breathtaking in this white dress.
Doutzen Kroes in Versace

This Dutch model has the perfect figure for this cut-out dress creation from Versace.  I love the way that her hair is still effortless and the dark nails and smokey eye completes this look!
Julianne Moore in Armani Prive

Julianne's style is so classic.  I love the feathery detail on the top half and the decolletage detail is done with class!
Lupita Nyongo in Gucci

The lovely emerald green dress complements Lupita's skin tone beautifully.  I like how she decided to keep it classy by putting her hair up in a bun so that the embellished detail on the top half of the dress is easily seen.  Like Julianne's dress, Lupita's dress also have stunning decolletage detail that is done perfect!
Natalie Portman in Dior

One of the main reasons I love this dress Natalie worn is due to the fact that it is so plain and that she decided to keep it simple when it comes to hair and make-up as well as jewelry.  I believe in 10 years from now this look will still be fashionable.  

C
xxx

Instagram Feed