Designer Crush - LDJ Collection by Lynné de Jager


As a fashion enthusiast I try to keep up to date with all the latest fashion news and trends out there.  Imagine how surprised I was to find out that there is a handbag collection available in South Africa that is made from cork and leather.  Yes.  You read that sentence correct.  Cork and leather.  Now the mastermind behind this is  Lynné de Jager, former Mrs. South Africa, crowned in 2012.  I can only speak of kindness about Lynné as she is one of the prettiest and warm heart-ed women I have ever communicated with.  As soon as I found out of  Lynné's LDJ collection handbags I immediately contacted her.  She was kind with every reply, even though I sent most of my e-mails before 6 o'clock in the mornings...  

So, I was very excited when Lynné said that she will be having  a photo-shoot with the LDJ Collection and then I can have a look online at all the bags she has in this collection and even order it online.  I was truly amazed when I saw all the handbags featured in this collection.  Combining the cork with leather in colours such as brown, red and black - this will look perfect with any outfit!  Here is a look at what the LDJ Collection consist of...






It is always great to see South Africans designing unique products like Lynné has done with her LDJ Collection.  If I have to order one of LDJ Collection's handbags I would not know which one to choose, I want them all!  So be on the lookout for everything that Lynné de Jager still has in store - because you will not be disappointed!

For more information regarding this spectacular range, please click on the LDJ Collection logo below:


C
xxx


Instagram Feed