Woolworths Exclusive - Handbag Love


With this week being all about handbags (that as you know by this time is one of my favourite accessories) I decided to show you all the wonderful handbag options that are available at my favourite store, Woolworths.  

It was so difficult to choose what handbags I wanted to use in this blog post, so I decided to show you all the handbags at Woolworths that I LOVE at the moment.  Have a look at their website to find out more.
Last year when I finished my exams and realised that I am done with my B.Sc degree I decided to spoil myself a bit.  There is always a handbag that I have my own, and last year it was this spectacular beige barrel bag from Woolworths – you can say it was something like “love at first sight” when I saw the bag and could not resist to treat myself a bit – and I have never been disappointed about this particular purchase.




Follow my board on Pinterest if you want to see what my handbag style is.


All the handbags used in this blog post are exclusively available at Woolworths.  Have a look –you will not be disappointed.


C
xxx


Instagram Feed