Victoria Beckham Spring/Summer 2016 New York Fashion Week - Spree Exclusive Look



“It’s very cool and fresh, energetic and fun. And my woman is all of that,” said Victoria Beckham about her Spring/Summer 2016 fashion show. She also said it was a reflection of her life now: “I travel a lot between London and Los Angeles and to Africa for my charity work. I’m often in New York and I spend time in Asia as well – you can see that energy, colour and print in the clothes. And I’m also very happy, very up.”


Everything about this collection screams VB, from the strong architectural lines to the long thin silhouettes. VB’s collection is something that every woman can pull off – styled in her own way of course. I love how VB incorporated her classic style with some exotic prints – still making it her own designs.

For this look I immediately remembered an amazing dress designed by our own South African Designer, Celeste Arendse. She established her brand, Selfi, in 2009 after being a finalist in the Elle New Talent competition and she quickly made her way up to some of the most well-known designers in South Africa.

Celeste Arendse, owner and designer at Selfi.


So with this Selfi dress I decided to incorporate the sneaker trend by adding white Nike sneakers. When it comes to accessories I decided to keep it simple as this is a rather “loud” dress already. I decided to add the Blackcherry travel wallet and a pair of eccentric through and through gold earrings to complete this look. This look is simple but eye catching.

This look is exclusively available at Spree.

C
xxx

Instagram Feed