LDJ Collection Official Launch

Photo credit: Donavin Lovell Photography 
Photo credit: Donavin Lovell Photography 
Photo credit: Donavin Lovell Photography 
Photo credit: Donavin Lovell Photography 
Photo credit: Donavin Lovell Photography 
Photo credit: Donavin Lovell Photography 
Lynne de Jager, designer and owner of the LDJ Collection. An inspiring and wonderful woman.
Photo credit: Donavin Lovell Photography 
So last week Thursday the official LDJ Collection Launch took place at Contemporary Events in Centurion and what a night it was indeed. The interior was simply breath-taking and handbags that were on display were eye catching. When I had some time to chat with Lynné de Jager herself, she said that she wanted to do something new with a handbag collection and that is how she decided to start working with cork and leather.

I was amazed not only with the handbags itself, but with the entire event and the attention to detail that was given to every aspect. From the food, to the wine and music and then of course the location itself. Perfect and world class quality. 






Xanthus Viljoen and I.
The amazing Juanita de Villiers Velts and I.
Chef Brett Ladds from Essence catering and I.
Louw Breytenbach from Die Reviewer and I.
Stephan Akeci, managing director at A-Triad and I.
The singer, Willem Botha and I.
Having a chat with Lynné de Jager herself.
Lynné de Jager and I.
Janine Snyders, Editor-in-Chief at Pols magazine and publicist for Lynné de Jager and I.
Carine Bezuidenhout, graphic designer and Stiki and I. 
Roelien Prinsloo and I.
Here I am with one of the stunning handbags from the LDJ Collection.
Albert Kruger, New Projects Director at Contemporary Events and I.
The singer, Lee Scott and I.

Congratulations to Lynné for hosting a spectacular evening. I think the LDJ Collection is a brand that will quickly take over the South African consumer market and become a must have item for each and every one of the consumers.

Be sure to check out Contemporary Event’s and the LDJ Collection’s Facebook Page’s by clicking on their logo’s.



C
xxx

Instagram Feed