Collaboration with Wooden Lace, Rosie Toes and Ann Lee Couture


I recently realized that living a life that is more minimalistic is a modern day must. With that in mind, I also decided that it is time that The Carolina Factor gets a makeover. Something more simplistic and sophisticated, yet elegant. So I decided on a new layout and logo and with this a very special blog post…

So, about a week ago Ann-Lee from Ann-Lee couture contacted me and asked if I want to be part of a collaboration between Wooden Lace, Rosie Toes and Ann Lee Couture. This was an amazing opportunity that I was not going to slip through my fingers. So Ann Lee asked me a few questions to determine my fashion style and then she started sending me sketches of what she had in mind. I was truly amazed with her designs and it was absolutely perfect for me. We then decided on a date when the photo-shoot would be and everything started to fall into place…

When my packages arrived I was truly amazed by the wonderful quality and design of these designers. I was a bit nervous at first (with this being my first real photoshoot for brands). I had the honor of working with photographer Dune Kahlua from Flor-Graphy with this shoot. She made me feel so comfortable and at ease with everything. Of course I felt like a model with the Wooden Lace, Rosie Toes and Ann Lee Couture merchandise, and Dune captured every moment of it. I also had the best assistant, Mignon Mostert, who helped me with this entire shoot.

Have a look at some of my favorite looks…

Outfits: Ann Lee Couture
Shoes: Rosie Toes
Accessories: Wooden Lace
Photographer: Flora-Graphy
Photo-shoot assistant: Mignon Mostert









































Make sure to check out Wooden Lace, Rosie Toes, Ann Lee Couture, Flora-Graphy, Die Pienk Huis and Black Orchid’s Facebook pages for more information.



I would really like to thank all three brands for trusting me with your merchandise and this collaboration photo-shoot. It was an honor working with each one of you. I would also like to thank the owners of “Black Orchid” and “Die Pienk Huis” in Potchefstroom where the photo-shoot took place, make sure to visit these coffee shops when you are in the area. And also, thank you so much Dune and Mignon for making me feel like a true model with this 2 hour photo-shoot.

C
xxx

Instagram Feed