LDJ Collection launches online store


Ana Wintour is a powerful, successful and a role model to many in the fashion industry. One
of her quotes got my attention a few days ago;
“Fashion only goes in one direction,
forward,
and I am a firm believer in thinking that way too.”
This is a quote that reminded me about the talented, hardworking and inspiring Lynné De Jager – former Mrs South Africa and now owner and designer at LDJ Collection. Lynné is one of the most down-to-earth women I’ve ever met. She also achieves great success in everything that she does – and today’s blog post is just another one of Lynné’s success stories.

With her cork and leather handbag range, LDJ Collection, being such a hit in the South African consumer market, Lynné decided that it was time to launch her own online store for the LDJ Collection and today is the day its happening. 


A few weeks ago Lynné spoiled me with a LDJ Collection pouch and make-up bag and I am in love with it! This is a product with amazing quality, esthetic value and of course, a one of a kind type of material used. In the next following weeks I will do an exclusive blog post showing off my LDJ Collection – so be on the lookout!

I would also like to use this opportunity to thank Lynné for her continuous support and care with my blog and my dreams. I would also like to thank her publicist, Milan and personal assistant Elana, for always answering my questions and replying on my late night e-mails.  

I can't go a day without my LDJ Collection make-up bag with turquoise zip detail.  
I just love my LDJ Collection pouch bag.
Photo credit: Izelri Marx Photography 
So, owning a LDJ Collection masterpiece is now easier than ever and its just a click away. And for today only, (28th July 2016), everything on the LDJ Collection online store is 10% off! So, what are you waiting for? Order your LDJ Collection today at www.ldjcollection.com or click on the Shop Now icon below!

Carolina Factor and LDJ Collection love
xxx


Instagram Feed