Crane Apparel - The Hustler


“Good things come to those who hustle”

Timo Crane, founder and owner of Crane Apparel decided to re-brand tis product – and so far so good. First of all, the brand’s name changed from “Crane Apparel” to “Crane Apparel South Africa”. This isn’t the only change Timo made. From now on, Crane Apparel will only be selling one style watch, The Crane Hustler…


As the name implies, The Crane Hustler is a watch that’s target market is people who hustle – the ones who stay up late and wake up early, the ones who chance their dreams and work their butts off doing so. The Crane Hustler watch has a teak wood casing with a walnut dial. The design of the Hustler is based on the bestselling Beach Wood watch from Crane Apparel’s previous range. Furthermore, Timo plans on having a monthly Actrepreneur Workshops where people in the entertainment industry can come to learn some new entrepreneurial skills – free of charge of course! “I have learned so much at the Branson Center of Entrepreneurship and from one-on-one workshops with the Australian Serial Entrepreneur - Creel Price – I simply have to share this information with everybody” Timo recently said to me.

I fell in love with the Crane Apparel brand in 2015, where I was the first blogger to blog about this brand. Throughout these past two years, Timo has been such an inspiration to me. Always kind and motivating, showing me what can be done with dedication and really hard work. It is such an honour to me being associated with Crane Apparel and I simply cannot wait to see what Timo has in store for the future.

Last week I received my own The Crane Hustler watch and I simply could not wait to show it off. The detail on this watch is spectacular. And the best part of it all? It goes with everything!



#OhMyWoodness!
So, what are you waiting for? It’s #Time2Hustle!

The Carolina Factor and Crane Apparel love,
xxx

Credits:
Watch: Crane Apparel
Photos: Izelri Marx Photography
Location: Black Orchid
  
The mastermind behind Crane Apparel - Timo Crane.
https://www.facebook.com/Izelri-Marx-Photography-150218152049477/

Instagram Feed