So 2014 has come and gone and now we are already in February 2015. I can not believe how time flies. I have some big plans for my blog and will update you guys as soon as possible on this amazing changes that awaits, but first I just have to share my favorite Grammy looks of 2015. It is very easy to see that the color black was a favorite with the celebrity's. Here are a few of my pictures for who I thought was best dressed.
 |
| Anna Kendrick in Band of Outsiders |
 |
| Ashanti in Michael Costello |
 |
| Beyonce in Proenza Schouler |
 |
| Guiliana Rancic in Inbal Dror |
 |
| Guiliana Rancic in Steve Khalil |
 |
| Gwen Stefani in Atelier Versace |
 |
| Jessi J |
 |
| Kat Graham in Yanina |
 |
| Miley Cyrus |
 |
| Nicki Minaj in Tom Ford |
 |
| Nischelle Turner |
With all these interesting silhouettes it can be said that the color black will always stay a classic go-to color.
Hope you have a lovely Monday and week ahead.
I will keep you posted on all the changes I am planning to make....
C
xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment