![]() |
| Stefano Gabbana and Domenico Dolce making an appearance after the runway show. |
With Paris Fashion Week Autumn / Winter starting today I thought that I would share my favorite runway show of 2015.
It is lovely to see that the Dolce and Gabbana show focused on family and how important a mother figure can be. It was really amazing to see the 3 mommy's on stage with their little ones and Bianca Balti even went on the runway with a huge bun in the oven.
The prints and drawings on some of the dresses were done by Domenico's nieces and nephews. This just worked great with the mommy concept Dolce and Gabbana was going for.
So, have a look at my favorite pieces from the Dolce and Gabbana's Fall 2015 Ready to Wear runway show.
This breathtaking runway show inspired me to style the next outfit. I got the biggest part of my inspiration from the black, white and red colors that featured in the runway show and styled an outfit that will be acceptable for everyday wear for any young lady out there - mommy or not!
With Paris Fashion Week Autumn / Winter 2015 that starts today I cannot wait to see what Paris has in store for us.
Have a lovely day.
C
xxx
With Paris Fashion Week Autumn / Winter 2015 that starts today I cannot wait to see what Paris has in store for us.
Have a lovely day.
C
xxx









.jpg)































No comments:
Post a Comment