“It’s very cool and fresh, energetic and fun. And my
woman is all of that,” said Victoria
Beckham about her Spring/Summer 2016 fashion show. She also said it was a
reflection of her life now: “I travel a
lot between London and Los Angeles and to Africa for my charity work. I’m often
in New York and I spend time in Asia as well – you can see that energy, colour
and print in the clothes. And I’m also very happy, very up.”
Everything about this
collection screams VB, from the strong architectural lines to the long thin
silhouettes. VB’s collection is something that every woman can pull off –
styled in her own way of course. I love how VB incorporated her classic style
with some exotic prints – still making it her own designs.
For this look I immediately
remembered an amazing dress designed by our own South African Designer, Celeste
Arendse. She established her brand, Selfi, in 2009 after being a finalist in
the Elle New Talent competition and she quickly made her way up to some of the
most well-known designers in South Africa.
![]() |
| Celeste Arendse, owner and designer at Selfi. |
This look is exclusively available at Spree.
C
xxx















No comments:
Post a Comment