This year certainly
started off with one big BANG! This is my first blog post where I have put some
effort and time into and I would love to share the vision I have for The Carolina Factor with all of you.
I am currently busy
with my Master’s degree (M.Sc.) in Consumer Sciences where I will be specializing in consumers’ behavior with regard to online shopping, focusing
on consumers’ perceived risks towards online shopping and what coping
strategies they use to handle these perceived risks. Juggling my responsibilities as a master’s
student, part-time lecturer, freelance blogger, stylist and fashion columnist I
also have developed this terrible habit of thinking that I have so much free
time while in actual fact sleeping has become somewhat of a luxury. So the blog
posts for 2016 will be short and sweet, bringing you some strong and
helpful styling tips. With my student status still affecting my fashion choices,
the main focus of 2016 will be on affordable
fashion – how to get the designer inspired look for less. I am a strong
believer in fashion for all – trying to inspire the South African consumer
market with ideas on how to look fabulous and stylish on a tight budget. Together
with this “affordable fashion” vision
I’m still continuing with my special blog posts and I’m so excited about all
the stunning people that I will be working with in 2016 with a few special
collaborations as well.
![]() |
| A preview of some of the amazing people I'll be working with this year. |
I am also proud to
announce that I’m the official blogger for Theron
& Theron designs and will collaborate with Wooden Lace as well, bringing you all the latest updates on new
merchandise and news. It’s amazing working with brands started by inspirational
young women – empowering others to also work hard and to do what they love. I’ve
also been so privileged to work with the amazing Louw Breytenbach from Die
Reviewer, writing a review about Theron & Theron designs and I’m even
more excited to work with him the future as well.
![]() |
| My first review on Die Reviewer was published last week about the stunning brand, Theron & Theron. |
I will also be
working with an up and coming fashion designer this year and he
will be designing most of my looks for events. I can’t wait to wear his
stunning designs. More information about this mysterious designer will be
revealed soon…
Until then, I will be
working on a few special blog posts, sharing my first tomorrow.
Have a fabulous day!
Carolina Factor Love,
C
xxx












No comments:
Post a Comment