Anel Alexander is a very popular South African actress and feature film producer. There is absolutely no stopping this multi-talented lady. I remember Anel from her role as Liezl in the South African TV-Series 7de Laan, but since then she has basically taken over the world!
Being in the entertainment industry she knows how important fashion is. When she is on set fashion helps her to sculpt a character and when she is off set it helps her establishing her personal brand. Although fashion is such a big part of her daily life, her favourite clothes to wear is pajamas. Yes. Pajamas. Her husband, James Alexander, even calls her pajamas her "corporate wear". Being able to work at home, it enables her to work comfortably in her pajamas.
When I asked Anel to describe her personality she said:
Perfectionist.
Loyal.
Creative.
Ambitious.
To me it is always interesting to see how people describes themselves as this is can easily be reflected in their fashion style. With a feminine, stylish and graceful style, Anel always looks fashionably. She loves spending time with her husband and her two dogs, Oscar and Jozi. Due to the fact that she is a freelance actress and and film producer her day-to-day life doesn't have a specific structure.
Although Anel thinks that her style desperately needs a change, I think that she always looks well put together. Going to shopping malls comes easy to me as that is what I do on a regular basis (and by that I mean I like spending every Saturday browsing through all the different shops), but when you have limited time, like Anel, you tend to wait too long and when you have no other choice you run to the shops and try to buy a whole wardrobe. One think Anel and I have in common is that we both are "Woolies Girls". Woolworths will always be one of my favourite shops as they offer such a wide variety of clothing items that will suit every possible style out there.
People in the South African entertainment industry are at the bottom of the pyramid when it comes to earnings, but are still expected to look like Hollywood stars. This is one of the main reasons that Anel would love to have a personal shopper - to have somebody that can teach her how to shop and dress impeccably without it feeling like a painful exercise session.
Please follow Anel on her Twitter and Facebook accounts by clicking on the icons below:
Yet again it was an amazing experience styling an outfit for such a talented and inspiring young woman.
(All the items used in this styled outfit is exclusively available at Woolworths)
Remember to be on the lookout for her latest film, Sink.
(Click on the image below to be directed to Sink's Facebook Page)
It was such an honor styling an outfit for this lovely lady and I am so excited to she what she has planned for the future.
C
xxx
![]() |
| Anel supporting the "Red my Lips" campaign - to raise awareness of sexual violence. |














No comments:
Post a Comment