In Piet Beyers
signature below his email it reads:
an actor, writer and
producer
but
he would also like to
throw motivational salesman and emotional enthusiast in there too which I think
will totally be appropriate.
Being constantly
exposed to people, Piet picks up inspiration for his fashion style. He used to
wear a lot of bright colours, but people told him that he should consider
wearing more plain colours – and the feedback he got was very positive. Piet
thinks that fashion is an important part of his career as it is part of first
impressions, but to him fashion is not that
crucial.
Now, this special
blog post will be an extra special one. One of the questions I have in the
questionnaire I sent Piet was to describe himself in 5 words. With the other
people I already interviewed they simply gave five words, but not Piet. Oh no,
he answered to this question in a way that I found very funny:
“I am a golden
retriever”.
So I decided to do
some research on the internet to determine what the personality of a golden
retriever entails. These dogs strengths includes being calm, easy going,
dependable, objective, diplomatic and humorous, much like Piet himself. When I
did some further digging (pun intended ;) ) I also found out that golden
retrievers are one of the finest family dogs in the world as they are cheerful,
trustworthy with everyone and remains enthusiastically puppy for many
years. Although it was a bit strange in
the beginning to think that someone will explain their personality in the way
Piet did, it is up to date probably one of the most accurate descriptions I had
with the questionnaires.
When it comes to
describing his fashion style, Piet was a bit more descriptive and clearly
stated that he will wear no red whatsoever and that was the first mental note I
made when styling him an outfit. He likes pastel colours, white, grey, light
brown, blue, black and grey because he thinks that these colours “likes him back” which is an interesting
way of saying that it is complementing colours.
I believe that Piet will look great in this look and it is something he would look stylish in, yet look very comfortable.
Have a lovely day.
C
xxx
(All the items used in this blog post is available at the following shops)














No comments:
Post a Comment