With this week being
all about handbags (that as you know by this time is one of my favourite
accessories) I decided to show you all the wonderful handbag options that are
available at my favourite store, Woolworths.
Last year when I
finished my exams and realised that I am done with my B.Sc degree I decided to
spoil myself a bit. There is always a
handbag that I have my own, and last year it was this spectacular beige barrel bag
from Woolworths – you can say it was something like “love at first sight” when I saw the bag and could not resist to treat myself a bit – and I have never
been disappointed about this particular purchase.
Follow my board on Pinterest if you want to see what my handbag style is.
All the handbags used
in this blog post are exclusively available at Woolworths. Have a look –you will not be disappointed.
C
xxx












No comments:
Post a Comment